About Student Re-enrollment
Current Student Re-enrollment for Fall 2019 is April 22 - May 10.
We are excited to have your family back with us! There are three ways to sign up for classes in Athens City Schools. Please be sure you choose the correct pathway for your student to make your re-enrollment experience quick and easy!
- Current Student Re-enrollment: for currently enrolled ACS students; all students re-enroll each spring through SchoolMint.
- New Student Enrollment: for students who are brand new to the district entering grades 1-11; New Student Enrollment is not for kindergarten students; all new students to the district complete new student enrollment at any time during the year through SchoolMint.
- Kindergarten Registration: for new kindergarten students; kindergarten registration opens in the spring; there are two K registration pathways - (1) for brand new families to the ACS system and (2) for families of current students who are adding a kindergartener. Be sure to choose the path that's right for you.
All students must re-enroll in Athens City Schools each spring. If you are a current ACS family, you must complete online re-enrollment to guarantee a place in school for next year.
Student Re-enrollment Re-enrollment through SchoolMint uses your family information saved from your previous enrollment. If you have a currently enrolled student, then you have a SchoolMint account. Beginning April 22, you may login to your existing account to complete re-enrollment for Fall 2019.
Smartphone Smart Tip! Using your smartphone to re-enroll? Avoid mistakes and frustration. Download the free SchoolMint app in the App Store or Google Play to make re-enrollment fast and easy.
- Login to your existing SchoolMint account at https://athenscity.schoolmint.net/signin (you may need to reset your password if you do not remember it).
- Questions about accessing your SchoolMint account? Contact the SchoolMint support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1.855.957.3535 (Press 1 for Family Support)
- Support is available in both Spanish and English between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
Are you new to Athens City Schools? Please choose one: