PARENT PORTAL NOW AVAILABLE
PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS) is our new data management system. PowerSchool is an easy-to-use, web-based platform that communicates student performance. Parent Portal is accessible from any device with internet access (i.e. computer, tablet, smartphone). Use the PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal to access information such as grades, attendance, assignments, class announcements, class schedule, teacher communication, and more. Grades and Progress Reports are accessible in Powerschool Parent Portal for students in grades 6-12.
ACS PowerSchool Parent Portal: https://athenscs.powerschool.com/public
CREATE POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
To access the PowerSchool Parent Portal, you will need to create 1 (one) account to access the information for all of your students currently enrolled in Athens City Schools. To begin, you will need:
- Email Address: to create your Parent Account.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Access ID and Password Letter - Letters were mailed in October. You will receive a different letter for each child you have enrolled in ACS. Please contact your school if you did not receive the PowerSchool Parent Portal letter that contains the required information. *IMPORTANT NOTE* To successfully register/create your Parent Portal account, registration should be completed on a PC or laptop. Unfortunately, registration cannot be completed on a mobile or tablet device.
Let's Create Your Parent Portal Account
- Step 1: Go to https://athenscs.powerschool.com/public
- Step 2: Click "Create Account"
- Step 3: Complete "Parent Account Details" (you will create a username and password).
- Step 4: "Link" your Student(s) to your Parent Account.
- Enter the Access ID/Password found on the PowerSchool Parent Portal Letter that you received in the mail.
- You can link up to 7 students to this Parent/Guardian account.
- You will need to link each student to your account using each student's unique Access ID/Password.
- Step 5: Click "Enter" at the bottom of the page to finish setting up your account.
- Step 6: A verification email will be sent to the email address entered during the account creation process to validate your account. You must check your email and click on the link to validate your account. If you do not validate your account, you will not be able to log in to PowerSchool.
- Step 7: Go to the Parent Portal and log in: https://athenscs.powerschool.com/public
Welcome to your Parent Portal Account! You have now "created" and "validated" your Parental Portal account and are "linked" to your students!
Need Help? To view the instructions above with images, please view PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guide and/or Quick Guide at the bottom of the page.
View Report Card
Parent Portal Mobile
Additionally, you can access the PowerSchool Parent Portal via the free mobile app available on both iOS (iPhone or iPad) or Android devices. On iOS devices, the PowerSchool app can be downloaded via the App Store and on Android devices, the PowerSchool app can be downloaded via the Google Play Store.
To access the Athens City Schools Parent Portal via the mobile app, you will need to enter our district code: KHCM