Partners in Education
The Partners in Education program was established by the Greater Limestone County Chamber of Commerce to provide area businesses an opportunity to support our local schools through community service and service project-orientated tasks. Participating Chamber Member businesses are partnered with a school in Athens City, Limestone County, or area private institution and help by providing their time, resources, and staff with hands-on activities at their partner school. The program also provides educational opportunities for students to increase their knowledge of area businesses and industries.
The Athens City School System appreciates our partners and their commitment to improving and supporting our schools.
The 2023-2024 partners include:
- Athens High School | First Metro Bank
- Athens Intermediate School | Ridgeline Construction
- Athens Middle School | Griggs Orthodontics
- Athens Renaissance School | First Methodist Church
- FAME at Brookhill Elementary | First National Bank
- HEART at Julian Newman Elementary | Athens-Limestone Hospital
- iAcademy at Athens Elementary | Family Security Credit Union
- SPARK Academy at Cowart Elementary | Friendship Methodist Church