PowerUP 2020 New Student Devices
We are excited to announce that our new devices for our PowerUp refresh have finally arrived and we will begin distributing to our students tomorrow morning and will continue through Friday. This only applies to our traditional students right now, as we will be handling our remote students at a later date. We will send information regarding REMOTE students soon.
In order for students to receive their new IPAD starting tomorrow the following steps will need to be completed:
- All parents/legal guardians must complete the following survey for each student:
Note: Students will not be issued a device unless a parent/guardian has completed the Parent/Student Device Power Up Agreement online form and payment has been received.
- On the day of distribution students will bring the fee Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check (payable to Athens City Schools)
- Printed receipt from online payment from the following link ACS Online Payment Site
- Students then will process through the management steps at the school and will then be able to begin using their IPAD at school and and home.
Reminder of Fees will be as follows:
Mandatory - Device Protection Plan Fee to be Paid by Student/Parent/Guardian of students in grades 6-12 at AMS and AHS and students in grades K-12 at ARS*
Non-Refundable Per School Year Fee
Free/Reduced Lunch Fee
$15 Applies to students currently qualified for free/reduced lunches
Multiple Child Fee
$20 Applies to parents/guardians with multiple children enrolled in Athens Renaissance, Athens Middle or Athens High who do not qualify for free/reduced lunches.
*Payment plans may be established if needed prior to receipt of the device. Parents should contact the school office regarding this process. These fees are required per academic year.