ARP Return to In-Person Instruction & Continuity of Services
COVID-related emergency protocols have expired. COVID cases should now be treated like other illnesses such as cold or flu. Please follow the guidance of your physician. As always, it is good practice to:
- Exercise good hand hygiene using soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Wipe surface areas with disposal wipes.
- Cover coughs /sneezing with elbow or upper sleeve.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- 2022-2023 COVID PROCEDURES
- 2022-2023 AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN/RETURN TO IN-PERSON INSTRUCTION & CONTINUITY OF SERVICES
We need your input! Please take a moment to complete this survey.
AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ESSER 2021