Students will attend school five days per week for in-person, face-to-face instruction at our traditional schools. Remote learning will not be offered at these schools. E-Learning will be available for students who are diagnosed with COVID-19 and/or must quarantine.
- Students who desire virtual instruction must apply to Athens Renaissance School. Enrollment is not guaranteed. Email Mike.Orear@acs-k12.org for more information.
- Athens City Schools will work diligently to provide after-school and summer services to ensure students have opportunities to master any standards they may have missed.
- Social-emotional learning activities will be connected to the ACS Portrait of a Graduate.
- Grade level and content area meetings will be held in schools to look at student work and other data to assess the academic needs of students and adjust instruction.
- Professional learning opportunities will be provided that focus on the whole individual to empower students for success now and in the future.
- Students in PK-5th will have access to devices in every classroom.
- Students in grades 6th - 12th will have the opportunity to secure an iPad to utilize during school and at home.