Meals for Remote Students
Pre-Order & Pre-Pay for Pickup Meals
- Families choosing remote learning should pre-order and pre-pay (if applicable) the night before meals are desired.
- An order form is available online at www.acs-k12.org/Page/2688
- Pre-payment can be made at online via My School Bucks at www.myschoolbucks.com
- Meals are available for pickup daily between 10:00 am-12:00 pm at the school front office.
- For families with multiple children at different schools: You can pick up meals at one location. You will select your desired pick up location when you pre-order online.
- The daily cost for breakfast and lunch (which will be distributed together) is based on each family’s eligibility status:
- Reduced (40 cents)
- Paid ($2.75)
Menus and More
- Click here for menus.
- Click here to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch.
- Click here to check your child's lunch balance or add funds to yourchild's lunch account (My School Bucks).
- Click here to place your meal order using the Remote Student Meal Pre-Order Form.
- Click here to learn more about the ACS Child Nutrition Program.
Learn more about the ACS Remote Option.
Explore the Online Roadmap to Reopening