Transportation for Traditional Students
- Bus services will be provided.
- Parents are encouraged to transport students when possible. Adults will need to stay in their vehicles and not enter the school buildings.
- Before utilizing bus services, parents should monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and check student temperatures every morning. Students with a fever of 100.4 or greater must not come to school, and students must be fever free for at least 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medications before returning to school.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on buses.
- Spaced seating will be utilized to the extent possible and practical.
- Facial coverings will be required when 6’ physical distancing is not possible.
- Buses will load back to front (first on/last off) and seats will be assigned.
- Siblings/family members will be seated together when possible.
Learn more about the ACS Traditional Option.
Explore the Online Roadmap to Reopening