Meals for Traditional Students
Feeding Students Safely
- Grades PK-6 will continue with breakfast in the classroom.
- Grades 7-12 will have cafeteria grab and go breakfast to be taken to a designated area.
- Grades PK-6 will have lunch in the classroom (or other designated area).
- Grades 7-12 will be served lunch in the cafeteria in carryout containers to be taken to a designated area.
- The daily cost for breakfast and lunch (which will be distributed together) is based on each family’s eligibility status:
- Reduced (40 cents)
- Paid ($2.75)
Menus and More
- Click here for menus.
- Click here to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch.
- Click here to check your child's lunch balance or add funds to yourchild's lunch account (My School Bucks).
- Click here to learn more about the ACS Child Nutrition Program.