Traditional Learning Option
Students attend classes in a traditional, on-campus setting.
- Students will attend school five days a week for daily, in-class instruction.
- School hours will remain the same as last year.
- Schools will continue to promote and advance innovative learning.
- Teachers will incorporate technology into daily learning activities.
- Social emotional learning activities will be connected to the ACS Portrait of a Graduate.
- Small group instruction and opportunities for students to collaborate will be provided with additional safety protocols.
- Electives and elementary special classes will continue to be offered but may look different. For example, an elementary art teacher may travel to the child's classroom as opposed to the child traveling to the art room.
- Physical Education classes and recess may occur with limited numbers and cleaning protocols in place.
- There will be no field trips until further notice. Students may participate in virtual field trips.
- Traditional Pre-K will be provided with the possibility of Blended/Remote if a period of quarantine is necessary.
Learn more about the ACS Traditional Option.
Interested in the Remote Option? Click below to learn more.
Social Emotional Learning
Social emotional learning activities for both traditional and remote learning will be connected to the ACS Portrait of a Graduate.
Explore the Online Roadmap to Reopening