About Student Re-enrollment
We are excited to have your family back with us! There are three ways to sign up for classes in Athens City Schools.
- Current Student Re-enrollment: for currently enrolled ACS students; all students re-enroll each spring.
- New Student Enrollment: for students who are brand new to the district; for students entering grades 1-11; New Student Enrollment is not for kindergarten students; all new students to the district complete new student enrollment at any time during the year.
- Kindergarten Registration: for new K students; kindergarten registration opens in the spring; there are two K registration pathways - (1) for brand new families to the ACS system and (2) for families of current students who are adding a kindergartener.
All students must re-enroll in Athens City Schools each spring. If you are a current ACS family, you must complete online re-enrollment to guarantee a place in school for next year.
We are excited to have your family back with us and would like to provide some information to assist you with re-enrolling your family for the new school year. Re-enrollment paperwork may be done quickly and easily online using your smartphone or computer with pre-populated family information in most cases. You may then log in at any time to check the status of your scholar enrollment and complete any registration for your student(s). SchoolMint re-enrollment opens on in the Spring of 2019.
To Access SchoolMint:
- Login to your existing SchoolMint account at https://athenscity.schoolmint.net/signin (you may need to reset your password if you do not remember it)
- You may also access SchoolMint on your smartphone (Apple or Android). An app is available for download in the App Store or Google Play.
- Questions about accessing your SchoolMint account? Contact the SchoolMint support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1.855.957.3535 (Press 1 for Family Support)
- Support is available in both Spanish and English between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
Kindergarten Notice If you are a current family (you have a student enrolled in ACS now) and you have a new kindergarten student entering 2019-2020:
- Sign in to your existing SchoolMint account. Add a new student to your family. This is the correct place to register your kindergarten student.
- There is an embedded option to apply for an out-of-zone academy during the online re-enrollment (grades 1-3) or online registration (K) process.
- K-3 students entering the Athens Academies can learn more about the academies here.
We hope you find the online enrollment and re-enrollment processes easy to navigate. If at any point you have any questions, please reach out to us at 256.233.6600. For questions regarding SchoolMint access—please contact SchoolMint Support by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1.855.957.3535 (Press 1 for Family Support).