About Student Re-enrollment
Current Student Re-enrollment for Fall 2019 is April 22 - May 10.
We are excited to have your family back with us! There are three ways to sign up for classes in Athens City Schools.
- Current Student Re-enrollment: for currently enrolled ACS students; all students re-enroll each spring.
- New Student Enrollment: for students who are brand new to the district; for students entering grades 1-11; New Student Enrollment is not for kindergarten students; all new students to the district complete new student enrollment at any time during the year.
- Kindergarten Registration: for new K students; kindergarten registration opens in the spring; there are two K registration pathways - (1) for brand new families to the ACS system and (2) for families of current students who are adding a kindergartener.
All students must re-enroll in Athens City Schools each spring. If you are a current ACS family, you must complete online re-enrollment to guarantee a place in school for next year.
Re-enrollment through SchoolMint uses your family information saved from your previous enrollment. If you have a currently enrolled student, then you have a SchoolMint account. Beginning April 22, you may login to your existing account to complete re-enrollment for Fall 2019. Please do not attempt to re-enroll prior to April 22.
To Access SchoolMint:
- Login to your existing SchoolMint account at https://athenscity.schoolmint.net/signin (you may need to reset your password if you do not remember it).
- You can access SchoolMint on your smartphone (Apple or Android). An app is available for download in the App Store or Google Play.
- Questions about accessing your SchoolMint account? Contact the SchoolMint support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1.855.957.3535 (Press 1 for Family Support)
- Support is available in both Spanish and English between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
Are you new to Athens City Schools? Please choose one: